Five PhotoWings Interviewees on the Essence of Photography
Over the years PhotoWings has had the opportunity to interview many leading photojournalists on an array of topics. Here are five of our esteemed interviewees thinking critically about the essence of photography — why it is important to them, how they conceive of it and its impact on the world.
1. Adriana Zehbrauskas: "It has to do with crossing barriers"
2. Ben Lowy: "Photography has the ability to create a moment out of time"
3. Jared Moosy: "I see it as a paintbrush"
4. Andrea Bruce: "It reaches into something very base in human nature"
5. Kael Alford: "There's an immediacy to it."
You can discover more of our interviews here